BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Relocation Coordinator
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
REPORTING TO: HR Regional Global Mobility Manager
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
The Relocation Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing the relocation services for our Assignees. The role holder operates as a strategic business partner of our Assignees providing them with an extraordinary level of support.
- Single point of accountability for Assignees throughout their relocation process (end to end);
- Initiates and Coordinates the responsible vendors: Shipping, House Search, Cultural Orientation, School search, Language lessons, Bank account etc for ensuring the relocation process (end to end);
- Conducts a full briefing call on requirements with the Assignees;
- Builds up close working relationships with the Assignees and Global Vendors;
- Provides specialist technical expertise through the processing of relocation activities for BAT's global population in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines;
- Ensures compliance with legal, fiscal and regulatory changes in relocation activities;
- Timely and accurately records updates into the company operating system as per company procedures;
- Supports case execution by ensuring that documentation is produced in line with process guidelines and procedures and by maintaining data in different systems;
- Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of Relocation policy, processes or procedures;
- Managing and organising a caseload of files independently;
- Identifies opportunities to improve specialist services and processes and escalates appropriately.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- At least 3 years experience in Relocation Services management would be a plus;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Consultative and pro-active approach;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data management;
- Problem solving skills;
- Solid planning and organizing skills;
- Project Management skills;
- Priority setting skills.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!