BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Investment Romania is looking for a JR HR Business Partner.
SUB FUNCTION: Operations - HR
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Ploiesti, Romania
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Operates as one of the HR Business Partners for Romania Operations. Supports Sr. HR BPs in the design and delivery of appropriate HR strategies, processes and services, focusing on execution of Romania Operations People and Organization strategy.
- Builds, manages, and delivers end market/functional succession and diversity plans with line leaders;
- Activates the BAT talent brand in the external marketplace, ensuring that the Group toolkit is appropriately deployed through market channels and media;
- Supports line managers with external recruitment;
- Coaches line leaders to deliver the operational agenda e.g., performance reviews, performance improvement plans, etc.;
- Contributes to building a ‘workplace experience’ to ensure market relevant employment practices and policies in place to support talent attraction and to create an engaging and productive working environment;
- Executes the BAT internal talent brand activities to drive engagement, advocacy, and retention;
Organisational Strategy and Management of Business Change
- Supports line and/or HRBPs to deliver Group, Regional or local efficiency programmes e.g., IWS (Integrated Working Systems), which may involve restructuring the organization;
- Supports HRBPs in workforce plan creation;
- Supports the management of local HR budget;
- Supports the HRBPs in collective bargaining negotiations;
- Facilitates disciplinary matters through the Disciplinary Committee;
- Ensures that local agreements and policies are following the Group policies & governance;
- Ensures the adoption of Group policies and frameworks, as well as the adaptation, where necessary, to the local environment.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- University degree;
- Proficiency in English & Romanian;
- At least 3 years of HR generalist experience;
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility with senior stakeholders;
- Coaching and relationship building skill;
- Resilience / tenacity to deliver results in an environment of ambiguity;
- Learning agility, self-development, and self-discipline;
- Solid facilitation skills.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!